Angebote 'Discover Bruges'
Only bookable for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
The package includes:
- A 3 night stay in our standard rooms.
- Hot and cold continental breakfast buffet every morning.
- A welcome drink in our cheery Café Rose Red with over 190 Belgian Beers
- The 'Bruges City Card' which grants you free access to more than 25 museums and tourist attractions and gives a you discounts to various other things to see and do in Brugge. The card is valid during your whole stay. More information below.
- A spot* in the 'Photo Tour Brugge' which will take you on a guided walk through Brugge where you'll see the most photogenic sites of the city and will teach you how to take the very best photos. More information below.
- A city map.
- National and international newspapers available daily.
- 3 Nights Accommodation / Double Room (Double Bed): € 415 *
Extra information regarding the activities included in the package
Bruges City Card
- 3 Nights Accommodation / Triple Room (Double Bed + Single Bed): € 555 *
All prices are including VAT and service, excluding the additional city tax of € 2,12
per person, per night.
When staying during the week, the rates are up to 10% less expensive.
Endless benefits! Get even more out of your stay in Bruges and save € 200 and more with the Brugge City Card!
Photo Tour Brugge
- FREE admission to 26 museums, places of interest and attractions in Bruges. Discover the world famous works by the Flemish Primitives (van Eyck, Memling, ...), admire Bruges from the Belfry, visit Choco-Story (the world's largest museum dedicated to chocolate), brewery De Halve Maan, the brand new Historium and many other top collections.
- FREE trendy visitors guide! 152 pages of secret tips from real experts, lots of surprising walks and a useful city map! Available in Dutch, French, German, English and Spanish.
- FREE round trip on the canals (1/3 > 15/11). Your chance to experience the city as never before and to discover her hidden gems and romantic hotspots!
- At least 25% discount on not to be missed concerts, dance and theatre performances!
- At least 25% discount on your hired bicycle and underground car parking!
- Only € 6,00 for a three-day pass of De Lijn, valid on all buses and trams in the whole of Flanders!
- Several museum shops will treat you to a substantial discount
- At least 25% discount on various museums, places of interest and attractions around Bruges.
Photo Tour Brugge offers the premiere guided photography walks in historic Brugge as seen through the photographer's lens. With three different tours every day, they truly offer something for everyone.
With the full range of highlights and hidden gems of Brugge available over the day, you can choose to develop your photographic talents with their help or simply take your time to shoot the location in right light. Photo Tour Brugge considers your photo needs while offering a fun time for all.
Every single one of their three tours combine the very best aspects of a guided walking tour and a travel-focused photography workshop, designed to offer you the best opportunity for an exciting photo moment. The routes are set up for the best available light and a maximum of visually pleasing subjects. They also share sample photos and creative travel photography tips to get you to the shot quickly, both in Brugge and beyond.
* The packaged deal includes entry to the tour for 1 photographer and 1 'non camera' guest. For every extra photographing guest there is an additional charge of € 45. For every extra 'non camera' guest there is an additional charge of €20.
Zurück zur Übersicht