Angebote 'Beer in Bruges'
Only bookable for a minimum stay of 2 nights.
The package includes:
- A 2 (or more) night stay in our standard rooms.
- Hot and cold continental breakfast buffet every morning.
- A beer tasting of 4 draft beers in our cheery Café Rose Red.
- A visit to the brand new Historium, which is home to the Duvelorium.
- A visit to brewery De Halve Maan.
- A copy of the book 'Around Bruges in 80 Beers', which will show you where you can try the most interesting beers in the most atmospheric settings.
- A fabulous 3-course meal in restaurant 't Gulden Vlies, including matching beers.
- A discount card for tourist attractions and museums in Bruges.
- A city map.
- National and international newspapers available daily.
- 2 Nights Accommodation / Double Room (Double Bed): € 325 *
Extra information regarding the activities included in the package
Historium & Duvelorium
- 3 Nights Accommodation / Double Room (Double Bed): € 415
- 2 Nights Accommodation / Triple Room (Double Bed + Single Bed): € 445 *
- 3 Nights Accommodation / Triple Room (Double Bed + Single Bed): € 565
All prices are including VAT and service, excluding the additional city tax of € 1.50
per person, per night.
* Arriving on a Monday is NOT possible when booking this deal for two nights only.
Historium is an experience attraction. You will step through lifelike sets in which film, music and special effects combine to create a magical experience. In this way you will live out an engrossing love story played out in the golden age of Bruges. It is more than seeing and hearing. You can smell and feel how life was in those times. Thanks to the audio guide, you will experience everything in your own language. The story that you experience in Historium takes you back to the 15th century, or 1435 to be precise. You will witness the day when Jacob met the love of his life...
The Duvelorium is the ideal way to immerse yourself in the impressive journey back in time to the Bruges of the middle ages. Savour and enjoy a variety of speciality Belgian beers in the unique ambiance of the Duvelorium. Duvel, Vedett, beers from the Achouffe brewery, Liefmans and De Koninck are all waiting to be sampled. The panoramic terrace offers a breathtaking view across the market place of Bruges.
Brewery De Halve Maan
The centuries old traditions of this brewery is located in Brugge is conserved in this unique museum. The museum presents the unique opportunity to discover the old, tradional brewing methods in Bruges. Daily guided tours will allow you to visit both the modern brewery as the museum. The experienced guides will teach you everything about malt and hops. During the visit, you will also enjoy an amazing panoramic view over Bruges.
The tour lasts for 45 minutes and includes tasting the beer.
Restaurant 't Gulden Vlies
In the same town where, in 1430, Philip the Good established the famous knighthood of the Golden Fleece, you'll find in the very centre, 100 meters from the town hall and the hotel, the evening restaurant with the same (Dutch) name: "'t Gulden Vlies". After a life as an art café and gallery, for almost 40 years now, it houses a small and intimate restaurant. The perfect setting for a tasteful dish or a cosy dinner. With the packaged deal you'll get a fantastic 3-course meal, paired with delicious beers. The restaurant is open from 7PM until 1AM. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Book 'Around Bruges in 80 Beers'.
Podge doesn't just 'drive you to drink': in collaboration with fellow beery travellers, he also writes about where to drink the most interesting beers in the most atmospheric surroundings. This is the third edition of the book in which he reflects the trend of good beers making their way into top quality restaurants, and beers from smaller and newer breweries appearing in Bruges cafés.
There is no end to the places where you can drink dull, factory-made, brand name beers from global producers. The book is here to lead you on a different path, towards beers of distinction, some little-known outside Belgium, or even the area where they are brewed. You'll read about 80 of the best places in Bruges being paired with a specific beer from their menu, all handpicked. 'Around Bruges in 80 Beers' features all manner of places from specialist beer shops to smart restaurants, locals' bars to elegant taverns and early risers to late night haunts. It even has a boat.
This remains the essential guide for new or experienced visitors to Bruges, for those who know all about Belgian beer and for those who have not tasted it yet, but would like to give it a try.
Book only available in English.
Zurück zur Übersicht